Most Awaited

banner

Friday, September 24, 2010

Review for CPA Board Exams

I never intended it to work that way. All I thought i could make it to the finish line but I gave up. I was at first enthusiastic of the review but eventually I got tired of attending. Maybe because i got bored of the instructors but the thing that affected me most is that I was not able to attend Sunday Services which is very crucial to me. So I stopped! I was not very proud of my decision but i already did it. No one to blame even myself (So please stop nagging me!).

I paid only miscellaneous for the first review because of the scholarship I had for graduating with honors (Praise God!) Well, whether i use it or not, the scholarship just expires after a period of 1 year. No worries, small amount during that time. But now, I decided (I mean really decided) to take the proper review and eventually the CPA board exams on May 2011. It's all because I believe God wants me not just to be a minister in words to the people He lend me to handle at church but also be a living testimony of His goodness thru passing the CPA Board Exam. I understand there's a risk. And two extremes may happen - pass or fail (Conditional sounds better though). But am not considering the latter though the former isn't always what happens even if you're a Christian. There are tests - in attitude, in persevering to the work He laid at hand, to my character all in all.

This time, I know it will not be as good as I imagined it. There will still times of discouragements leading to the thoughts of giving up, pressures in all sides, and a lot more vibes. But am confident that I can hold on the Hope I profess now because I can always trust God to keep His promise. This is for HIS glory alone, not mine, not my parent's or friends', but to His glory alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment