Most Awaited

banner

Monday, March 7, 2011

Catching Up

Catching up. . .catching up. . .with what? almost everything. Review is a whole lot different than studying in college. There are plenty of opportunity cost - full-time earnings, ministry, relationships, rest, family, among others. Things are tough and even gets tougher. But that's how it is.When we want something, we work hard for it to the point of being inconvenienced.

I can't be hypocrite to say that review is getting well with me cause definitely it's not! I just can't let myself be drowned by all the details and lose heart. I have to stay focused despite the pressure. Whenever I answer some handouts, I am reminded of the lapses I had during college inasmuch as studying my lessons. I felt the guilt that I did not at all go the extra mile rather I stayed at the status quo. That's what we all are I guess.

These days are tough. I just pray that the Lord will grant me the strength to continue with what He has started in me. I can't deny the reality that I envy those people for being given the chance to review full time. But I am not at all bitter because with the little I have, I know that the Lord is still faithful. Maybe He doesn't want me to review full time at all because He wants me to learn the attitude of continued reliance upon His grace every single day. Maybe He doesn't want for me to be very comfortable to be complacent and trust my own wisdom and strength. I can't tell what could I be today had I given all the comforts. With this I do praise Him.

"If I Pass, I'll praise God. If I Fail, I'll praise God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment